My introduction.

One thing I have come to understand thus far is that, people are not the same. I am Blessing Mhlanga and yes, l am an ordinary young man from next door but l am uniquely different from any other male figure. As such, allow me to express my true identity that is beyond your assumptions and l shall permit you to do the same as well, thereby promoting a society of solid undiluted personality.

We are not the same inside, we are not going to the same destination and we can not be the same at the same time  at the same level. Look at the forest, are all trees the same? No!. Are all fingers the same? No!
Therefore, life is a story of choices, the choices l make today are based on the future that l want to enjoy and these choices may seem abnormal if not insane to you yet little do you know that l have discovered a blissful revelation concerning my tomorrow. It is this tomorrow that l am sacrificing for today.
People who focus on other people's businesses have not discovered their potential, so in order to fulfill that void of lack of purpose they invade and scatter others' dreams not knowing that shame is coming upon them inevitably.
l have chosen to focus where l am going, the question is; are you with me or against me? Either way, l am equipped to conquer and the man above[God] has given me the grace to encounter the wonderland of my dream. There is time for everything and my time is now invested on my capabilities that will open the doors of my heaven on earth, the pleasure of this world does not end and so is it's glamour. Since l waited for the right time to have all this, it shall then become my servant in my kingdom of prosperity. A life of vanity is a life of hurry, deception and sexual immorality, this equals to death.
Mind you l have not arrived, this is only but the beginning.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mafia tells his tales

Mugabe writes his obituary

Opinion piece: Ancestral worship is a fallacy