The plane is here

The plane is here

I'm on the edge of flying,
It took off, it flew, it's cruising,
Can you see it? It's here, it's about to land,
Can you feel it? It's melting yet still mild.
Witness the color, embrace the texture, applaud the landing.

The towers cannot stop it,
The winds can't withstand it, it's coming,
My wounds are fading, thanks to the pilot,
Who can resist it? It's bowing against the speed,
I am close, near to grab it, dear to cuddle it.

The steams are further than its gleam,
I can support my crown, not their dive,
The plane is here, knocking at your door,
There's no reason to ignore it, it's yours,
I choose to polish it's wheels as it lands in my yard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mafia tells his tales

Mugabe writes his obituary

Opinion piece: Ancestral worship is a fallacy