The speech of my tale



The tale of Blessing Mhlanga - How he overcame the odds!

I greet you all in the Shalom of the Almighty God

I am the son of the owner of the universe, whose ownership is priceless in the world of clueless touch and whose pure love for me is greater than the filthiness of my being. Beyond my understanding, he conceived me with his breath and that was the beginning of my story. 
I’m no longer a slave to myself because I’m yoked to him: the master of the universe. 

At first, I never understood my experiences while growing up but I did understand that I was never destined to be stuck and grow extinct in it - the pit of poverty. Waking up early in the morning to randomly tour the forest in search for dry wood to cook a decent meal for my tummy to entertain, walking a shameful distance at night at my mother’s friend house to ask for some mealies meal or some cabbage to avoid the nightmare of sleeping on an empty stomach; begging and lack had become the culture of existence. 

From my house’s window I mildly stared the skies and made a vow with my inner self saying, “I will not permit my soul to die in this curse or let my children taste such bitter tale.” I knew it would be a hectic task, to dismantle the roots of poverty, shame, lack and death which had been stuck in my blood lineage for quite a long, long time - generations to generations. 

Why did I realise that it was hard to eliminate this root? It was because I also learnt the most painful formula of life, which is; it is easy to fall into something but very hard to come out of it. Nevertheless, it was still an accomplish-able mission and this belief in the accomplish-able mission theory fuelled my drive against the odds. 

But you ask, who are the odds? Firstly, the odds were the ones within me which I had conquer first before defeating the ones on the outside world because in order to change the fruit, you have to change the tree first. This is the tree I had to change: the mentality of lack, the poverty of mind, the mindset of a beggar, the low self esteem of laziness, self-doubt, self-condemnation and hopelessness. 

In a nutshell, I had to transform my old self whose nature was rooted in deep, dark chains of fear to try, fear to do and fear to pursue. I did this by the help of the Almighty, whose powerful word that had become resident in my heart instantly gave rise to a new tree - a tree of transformation. The mind had been renewed, the soul had been restored and the heart had been purified - light quickly chopped off the roots of the old tree and I was made new. 

When this was done, it was then easy for me to dismantle the mountains on the outside which I still emphasise that they were difficult to face. The renewed mind enabled me to repair my leaking wallet, break the boundary of limitation in education, career, marital affairs, business endeavour and wealth. 
Therefore, the pit was buried and a new foundation of hope, faith, vision-filled life, principled lifestyle, successful and prosperous tales was established. 

I have to admit, it was sheer grace of the Almighty working in me through his servant the true Prophet Philip Banda, Godly parents - Mr and Mrs Mhlanga and a supportive family. Before I knew it, I discovered my wealth and worth in which my destiny of unlimited potential was stored and I realised that I had the capacity within me to either make my life a success or a mockery of failure and shame. It was all in my hands. 

I had to walk on what was declared, “NO WALK FOR THEM HERE” in the past by those who were before me, who out of ignorance and lack of knowledge sold my entire lineage to the demonic rule of lucifer. 
I could model on the red carpet, sip the expensive, taste the succulent and dress the dazzling luxury of this world - I couldn’t believe it! 
I could build a garden of Eden which had been robbed from offspring by the serpent who seductively found his way to the mother eve of my family.

Here I am now, looking more handsome than I was, lacking nothing and wanting nothing - this is what I call true blessing and prosperity. Above all, the sense of having my own identity and being at peace with it is much more fulfilling than any material possessions. 
Knowing that I have conquered my chains of hell by the power of God, knowing that I’m loved by the creator and I’m in love with him too is the greatest treasure I can never verbally or non-verbally explain to mankind. 

In all this I have learnt one thing, that there was no mistake in what I experienced growing up because the creator knew that this would bring glory to his holy name and perhaps lead many to his kingdom through this testimony. 

Beloved I am tranquil, because I am on the right path to my destiny, I have began the journey, I have achieved much and having much more to achieve in the future - for as long as the Master continues to lend me his breath, I will continue achieving, conquering and maximizing my accomplishments. 

Our journeys of life will never be the same, as such we won’t be the same, at the same level and at the same time. Our goals may be similar but how we get there is most crucial than being there - life is a forest, accept the valleys, mountains, trees, hills and storms in it, they are only a carpenter to mould you in the right character to posses your inheritance. 

Peace be with you. Shalom!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mafia tells his tales

Mugabe writes his obituary

Opinion piece: Ancestral worship is a fallacy