Caramel Chocolate Speaks


Caramel Chocolate Speaks.



You can't resist me, l know you want me. Don't be ashamed, l'm fond of the way you look at me. Your eyes are craving for my taste and your heart is longing for my minty and nuty feels.

Come closer, l want to dine with you, to kiss your bitter toungue gone and caress your throat with mouth watering sugars.
Don't mind these people, they don't understand our chemistry, our seductive affair of adaptive flavours with deductive memories.

I long to melt in your mouth, wash away your saliva of drought, wipe away the mucus of your broken heart.

I can heal your lifelong hurts with my milky Ingredient,  sexy caramel, which is mandated to soothe your world and nullify any allergies.

I am Caramel Chocolate and l know that you will buy me. I am yours and I know you want me, you crave for me with passion.

By Blessing Mhlanga.

Please note that this is a work of fiction by the writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mafia tells his tales

Mugabe writes his obituary

Opinion piece: Ancestral worship is a fallacy