How to fall in love during lockdown

Let's fall in love this lockdown




By Blessing Mhlanga

Oh dear, did you hear the good news? Please tell me you did. Since you're my special one, I'll tell you: the lockdown has been extended. Yes, the lines have fallen to us in pleasant places. The lockdown extension is an answer to prayer and a blessing in disguise for this special thing between us.

The barriers to our love have been crushed, the obstacles to our romance have been diminished. Now is the time for me to butter your heart with the royalty that you deserve and massage you with hymns of honor worthy of your angelic kind.

Let's forget about the turmoil of Covid-19 for a while, let's remove the tragedies of Coronavirus from our minds and allow the fantasies of our divine passion to ignite and illuminate.

Don't be shy; remind me of your juicy definition about me and why you think I'm deserving to die in your arms and flourish in your eyes. Extend your hands to mine and let the magnet of your dazzling smile rejuvenate our bond.

Loosen up; let's talk. Tell me what darkened the rythms of your unquenchable fire for me. Tell me what weeds should I prune from my self-proclaimed romance garden for you. Feel free; show me the colours of your love and electrify my flaws with your tender roses. This is the time; feed me your ideal soup of care and sweeten my tongue with the sugars of your touch.

Let's make this lockdown a heavenly experience, one that is embodied with rays of angelic applause and inexplicable honeys. Stare at me until you fall in love with my flaws and smile until it is impossible for me to weep ever again. Don't fear; we have until the end of April to rebuild our climax of passion: our beacon of eternal matrimony.

Let's not complicate things, let's bury the past and redefine our next sunrise. Let your tales of honesty repair the broken windows of my heart and let your whisper of tasty compliments erase my rivers of woe.

Let's not compromise on hygiene; wash your hands before you touch me so that I may feel the purity of your love. Sanitize yourself every now and then so that I may believe your apologies for cheating on me two months ago. Keep a social distance but don't neglect my kisses of bliss.

I thank Covid-19 for its existence. I thank our wise President, Mr Cyril Ramaphosa for extending the lockdown. Why? Because I have a golden chance to fall in love with my special Angel without compromising on proper hygiene and social distancing.

Oh, what an impeccable moment this is. This is the best time to be alive. Yes, my love, that is dare true.

.................................................................

Don't forget to like, share and comment. Your feedback is highly valuable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mafia tells his tales

Mugabe writes his obituary

Opinion piece: Ancestral worship is a fallacy